Swimwear has trends, and since some leading brands have become trendsetters in swimwear, buyers have many options to look classy in them. So, if you are an ocean lover or adore diving into a swimming pool with some sassy swimwear, here are some trends you need to know.
7 Best Swimwear Trends in 2022
1. High Waist Belted SwimwearThe belts in swimwear are no more nay. From plain belts to well-designed belts are trending in swimwear. You can grab one for yourself to uplift your fashion game.
2. Frills are Trending
3. Gold ChainsA hint of a gold chain as a bikini top or on the side of the bikini bottom is trending. These chains look super urban and give a luxurious look to swimwear.
4. Glitter and Sparkle
5. Wrap TieWraps can make you look in shape and aid in flaunting your curves and cuts. Knots and embedded rings in these wraps are also in fashion. What’s more, they also help you in defining your waistline.
6. Vintage Florals
7. Athletic InspirationAthletic-inspired swimwear is smart to wear and easy to function. Also known as slim-kini, these athletic wear have zippers and trims embedded. Buy one that matches your coverage needs.
How do you know which swimsuit is right for you?
The only thing that could keep you away from water in summer is the fear of exposing your skin and curves. Here are some tips that can help you style and flaunt those curves.
● Are your bust and shoulders wider than the waist? Take your eyes off your shoulders and look down. Add volume to the lower body to balance or minimize the large top. To do this, choose a print, wide strap, side strip, pattern, skirt, or boy-cut suit.
● Is waist not defined? You can define it by creating curves by choosing modest swimwear. Belts and drapes can work wonders for you. Moreover, princess seams could be a good option too. Avoid plain swimwear instead; look for diagonal patterns and prints.
● Are hips wider? Well, make your waist appear more defined. A well-shaped neckline and bust detail are essential. Such swimwear also features a plain and dark color bottom, front zipper, and an imperial waist.